Thru-Hull Compact rule pumps featuring 3/4" male pipe threads. Our thru-hull rule pumps mounts directly into the thru-hull shut off valve housing and do not require a nipple.
Thru-Hull Rule Pump Features
- Completely submersible
- Draw a low amount of Amps
- Are made of non corrosive material
- Run silently
- Ignition Protected
- 12 Volt water cooled motor
- Long last dependable continious pump operation
- Pump will not burn out of run dry (without water)
- Built in airlock resistance
- 1 year warranty.
These centrifugal pumps are highly reliable and are non self priming which means they operate silently. The pump itself must be mounted below the vessel's water level. A deeper pump mount improves operating efficiently. By mounting this pump horizontally using a 90 degree elbow actually places the pump lower in the bilge.